Free Webinar on April 4 & 5 on Lessons Learned in MDA in Burkina Faso, Benin and Haiti
March 21st, 2016
MDA Preparation, Implementation and Evaluation:
Lessons learned in Haiti, Benin and Burkina Faso
- Dr. Jean Frantz Lemoine, National NTD Program, Ministry of Health, Haiti
- Dr. Moudachirou Ibikounle, National NTD Program, University of Abomey-Calavi, Benin
- Mr. Windtaré Roland Bougma, National NTD Program, Ministry of Health, Burkina Faso
- Dr. Abdel Direny, ENVISION Project, RTI International, Haiti/Washington, DC
- In FRENCH: Monday, April 4th from 9:00-10:00am EDT (UTC/GMT-4)
- In ENGLISH: Tuesday, April 5th from 9:00-10:00am EDT (UTC/GMT-4)
(Dakar@13:00; Lagos@14:00; Geneva@15:00; Dar es Salaam@16:00)
What: Panelists will speak on the following topics before opening the webinar up to questions from participants:
- Transmission Assessment Survey Results from Haiti – do we always need five rounds of MDA? (Dr. Lemoine and Dr. Direny)
- The effectiveness of health communication tools to educate communities about NTDs in Benin (Dr. Ibikounle)
- Reaching the hard to reach: experience with MDA implementation in Burkina Faso(Dr. Bougma)
Where: GotoWebinar, information on how to connect will be sent upon registration.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss an NTD webinar?
Completing the WHO Joint Application Package for NTDs
Speakers: Dr. Aya Yajima, Technical Officer, World Health Organization, Mr. Alexei Mikhailov, Data Manager, World Health Organization, Dr. Uzoma Nwankwo, Medical Officer, Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria. Click here for a recording of this webinar.Assessing MDA coverage:
Are we getting the coverage we need?
Speakers: Katie Zoerhoff, MPH, MA, Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, ENVISION Project, RTI International, USA; Andreas Nshala, MD, MPH, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, ENVISION Project, IMA World Health, Tanzania. Click here for a recording of this webinar.
- RT @CombatNTDs: Women and girls are disproportionately affected by neglected tropical diseases, and have less access to health care: https:…
- Thanks to @CDCGlobal, @TFGH, @gatesfoundation, @CNTD_LSTM, @Sightsavers, @WHO, @arntd_org for your expert contribut… https://t.co/3GGrqKePFl
- RT @HelenKellerIntl: We are also excited to be part of this bold new partnership to accelerate momentum toward controlling and/or eliminati…